Sending flowers and gifts anywhere in South Africa has never been easier! NetFlorist has hubs situated in all major cities across the country, and also deliver countrywide through a network of preferred florists and courier services around South Africa as well as internationally.
Thinking of buying a gift? Think NetFlorist!
Shop online at NetFlorist with your qualifying card and you will collect:
- 2.5% back in rewards points
- You will also collect up to 1.25%* back in rewards points based on your rewards Tier.
How to redeem your points online at NetFlorist
- You can redeem your rewards points at NetFlorist with your activated UCount Rewards Card. If you haven’t yet activated your UCount Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
- To make your purchase, simply enter your UCount Rewards Card details and your 3D SecureCode on the order checkout page. To get your UCount Rewards Card 3D SecureCode, simply:
- Log in to your UCount Rewards Online Profile
- Select ‘Manage UCount Rewards Card’
- Select ‘Get My 3DSecureCode’.
For more information about 3D SecureCode,
To view your rewards point balance, log onto your UCount Rewards profile, go on the Standard Bank Mobile banking app, or SMS ‘BALANCE’ to 45224. SMS costs R1.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your Rewards Points cannot be refunded nor reversed back into your UCount Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your rewards points. You will be issued with a NetFlorist gift card or according to NetFlorist’s return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 200 000 rewards points (R20 000) per transaction/per month.
- Rewards points can only be redeemed at NetFlorist online.
- NetFlorist does not accept debit cards for online payment.