Getting started with our rewards programme
Some of the benefits
Choose Your Own Rewards
Earn as you shop
- Up to 20%* back in Rewards Points on your choice of Grocery, Fashion or Lifestyle Rewards.
- Up to 20%* back in Rewards Points from our Rewards Retailers.
- Up to R10* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil purchased at Caltex.
- Up to 1%* back in Rewards Points on Card purchases.
- Rewards Points and vouchers when you achieve your goals with Goals and Gains in the UCount Rewards in-app platform on the Standard Bank Banking App.
- 690* Rewards Points on social media when you link your Twitter account and get rewards for positive interactions with #UCount.
- Up to 2GB* back in Data Rewards on your Standard Bank Mobile SIM.
- At any of our Rewards Retailers
- For fuel and oil at Caltex
- On the UCount Rewards in-app platform on the Standard Bank Banking App
- At the UCount Rewards Online Redemption Portal
- At the UCount Rewards Travel Mall
- At Bidvest Premier Airport Lounges in South Africa
- Convert into Avios
- Save or invest into a Notice Deposit, PureSave, Tax Free Investment account, or AutoShare Invest
- Reduce or pay off your Revolving Loan or Term Loan
- Pay for ticketless parking through Admyt
- Donate to a student on the Feenix platform
- Donate to a charity
- Pay for a family member’s school fees with School Days
- Order your rewards card by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 82 68 68 or by signing in to the UCount Rewards website.
- The rewards card will be posted to you, or you can collect it at your nearest Standard Bank branch.
- You will need to activate your rewards card either online, on the UCount Rewards website, on the UCount Rewards in-app platform of the Standard Bank Banking App or via the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 82 68 68.
- Swipe in-store or pay online with your rewards card at our Rewards Retailer to redeem (pay for goods and services) with your Rewards Points.
- To pay for fuel and oil at any participating Caltex.
- Use it to access Bidvest Premier Lounges at airports across South Africa.
- Pay for a family member’s school fees or donate to charities online with your Rewards Points.
- R25 paid monthly for the UCount Rewards programme - payable by debit order from your Standard Bank personal account only (this can’t be paid from a third-party account).
- You can change your debit order from annually to monthly.
- You can also change your monthly debit order date or account number by signing in to your UCount Rewards account or calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 826 868.
- Our rewards programme is available to all Standard Bank customers who have a transactional Credit, Cheque or Debit card account which is paid up to date.
- Minors (under 18 years old) will be eligible to register for our rewards programme, however, this can only be done at your nearest branch and parent or guardian consent will be required.
- On the UCount Rewards website.
- On the UCount Rewards in-app platform of the Standard Bank Banking App.
- Contact the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 826 868.
- Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch.
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded
Promotions and Notices
Fraudsters are masquerading as UCount Rewards through phishing emails and smishing SMSs linked to the redemption of Rewards Points. Don't click on any link, open an attachment, provide an OTP or scan any QR codes to redeem your Rewards Points on such email or SMS. Report suspected fraud to 0800 222 050.
Help a student in need by redeeming your Rewards Points into Feenix™ or pay your loved one's school fees with your Rewards Points via School-Days®. Visit feenix.org to create your profile, or register on schooldays.co.za or download the School-Days® app. Redeem using your UCount Rewards Card. T&Cs apply
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about our rewards programme, including changing earn rates, newest Rewards Retailers, and more.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.