Enjoy online shopping at our
Get up to 5%* back in Rewards Points on your purchases and redeem your points online at our participating Rewards Retailers.
When redeeming your Rewards Points online, you will need your activated rewards card and a 3D SecureCode.
* This does not apply to all UCount Rewards Retailers. T&Cs apply.
3D Secure is an internationally recognised security standard which protects your card against unauthorised use and gives you added peace of mind when you are shopping online. Online UCount Rewards Retailers use 3D Secure to authenticate card payments – ensuring you can shop with confidence.
You can redeem your Rewards Points to pay for your purchases at our online Rewards Retailers by using your activated rewards card. To complete your payment, you will need a 3D SecureCode to authenticate your rewards card.
To get your 3D SecureCode before making your purchase, you can simply follow these steps:
- Sign into your UCount Rewards Online Profile
- Select "Manage UCount Rewards Card"
- Select "Get My 3D SecureCode"
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your cellphone number
- Enter your OTP at the prompt and your 3D SecureCode for your UCount Rewards Card will be displayed on the screen
Once you have finished shopping and you want to make your payment with your Rewards Points, simply:
- Enter your 16-digit UCount Rewards Card number
- Enter your name
- Enter your card expiry date
- Enter the 3-digit CVV number on the back of your card
Please note that your rewards card must be activated in order to retrieve your 3D SecureCode for online redemption. If you haven’t yet activated your rewards card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
If you do not have enough Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can pay the difference with your Standard Bank Credit or Cheque card*. Once you have completed the payment process with your rewards card, you will be prompted to complete the same process for your credit or cheque card - and may be required to enter a separate 3D SecureCode and follow a separate process for that card.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The option to part-pay using a credit or cheque card is not available for online purchases at Makro and Incredible Connection. If you want to redeem your Rewards Points at Makro or Incredible Connection online, you will need to have enough points available to cover the total purchase price of an item.
Whenever you shop online, even if you are shopping on a website that is protected by 3D Secure, you should take some simple precautions to protect yourself against fraud:
- Always research retailers and businesses first to ensure they are reputable and reliable.
- Keep a record of your online transactions, and always keep purchase confirmation emails.
- Check the website's delivery and return policies to ensure that unsatisfactory items can be replaced or refunded.
- Look for key or lock symbol in the browser window and check the website address, which should begin with https:// rather than http://.
- Make sure your browser and your computer's operating system software are up to date and that you have reliable anti-virus protection.
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded