Enjoy online shopping at our
Get up to 20%* back in Rewards Points on your purchases and redeem your Rewards Points online at our Rewards Retailers.
When redeeming your Rewards Points online, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) in order to complete your payment.
* This does not apply to all UCount Rewards Retailers. T&Cs apply.
3D Secure is an internationally recognised security standard which protects your card against unauthorised use and gives you added peace of mind when you are shopping online. Online UCount Rewards Retailers use 3D Secure to authenticate card payments – ensuring you can shop with confidence.
You can redeem your Rewards Points to pay for your purchases at our online Rewards Retailers by using your activated rewards card. To complete your payment, you will need a 3D SecureCode (OTP).
Once you have finished shopping and you want to make your payment with your Rewards Points, simply:
- Enter your 16-digit UCount Rewards Card number
- Enter your name
- Enter your card expiry date
- Enter the 3-digit CVV number on the back of your card
- Enter the 3D Secure Code (OTP).
Please note that your rewards card must be activated in order to redeem your Rewards Points instore or online. If you haven’t yet activated your rewards card, you can do this instore or online, or by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
The option to part-pay using a credit or cheque card is not available for online purchases at our Rewards Retailers. If you want to redeem your Rewards Points, you will need to have enough Rewards Points available to cover the total purchase price of an item/s.
Whenever you shop online, even if you are shopping on a website that is protected by 3D Secure, you should take some simple precautions to protect yourself against fraud:
- Always research retailers and businesses first to ensure they are reputable and reliable.
- Keep a record of your online transactions, and always keep purchase confirmation emails.
- Check the website's delivery and return policies to ensure that unsatisfactory items can be replaced or refunded.
- Look for key or lock symbol in the browser window and check the website address, which should begin with https:// rather than http://.
- Make sure your browser and your computer's operating system software are up to date and that you have reliable anti-virus protection.
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded