Established in 1936, Olympic Cycles is now a fourth-generation family business offering the latest in cycling products.
Olympic Cycles has a vast product range that has been tried and tested, with over 300 bicycles to choose from, catering for all ages and fitness levels.
Shop in-store or online at Olympic Cycles with your qualifying Standard Bank personal credit, cheque or debit card and earn:
- 3% back in Rewards Points
- Additionally, you will also earn up to 1.25%* back in Rewards Points based on your Tiering Level
Redeem your Rewards Points when you shop online at www.olympiccycles.co.za
- To make your purchase, simply enter your UCount Rewards card details and your 3D SecureCode on the order checkout page.
- If you don't have enough Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying card to pay the difference.
- To get your UCount Rewards Card 3D SecureCode, simply:
- Sign into your UCount Rewards online profile
- Select "Manage UCount Rewards card"
- Select "Get My 3DSecureCode"
- For more information about 3D SecureCode, click here
*If you haven't yet activated your UCount Rewards card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
To view your Rewards Points balance, sign into your UCount Rewards profile, go on the Standard Bank Mobile banking app, or SMS ‘BALANCE’ to 45224.
SMS costs R1.
- Your Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your Rewards card if you are unhappy with the service that was purchased from Olympic Cycles with your Rewards Points – you will be refunded with a Olympic Cycles credit note (not redeemable for cash), or according to Olympic Cycles’ return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 200 000 Rewards Points (R20 000) per transaction/per month.
- Olympic Cycles does not accept debit cards for online payment.
- UCount Rewards Retail Programme terms and conditions apply.
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded