Secure your UCount Rewards Card
3D Secure is an internationally recognised security standard which protects your card against unauthorised use and gives you added peace of mind when you are shopping online.
You can redeem your UCount Rewards Points to pay for your purchases at our online UCount Rewards Retailers by using your activated UCount Rewards Card. You may need a 3D SecureCode to authenticate your Rewards Card and to complete your payment on the order check-out page. To save time at check-out, you can get your UCount Reward card 3D SecureCode before making your purchase by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your UCount Rewards Online Profile
- Select "Manage UCount Rewards Card"
- Select "Get My 3D SecureCode".
To get your "3D SecureCode", an OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to the cellphone number we have for you on record. Enter your OTP at the prompt and your 3D SecureCode for your UCount Rewards Card will be displayed on the screen. Make a note of your 3D SecureCode and once you have finished shopping and want to make your payment with your UCount Rewards Points, simply:
- Enter your 16-digit UCount Rewards Card number
- Enter your name
- Enter your card expiry date
- Enter the 3-digit CVV number on the back of your card.
You will then be prompted to enter your UCount Reward card 3D SecureCode:
Please note that your UCount Rewards Card must be activated in order to retrieve your 3D SecureCode for online redemption. If you haven't yet activated your UCount Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
If you do not have enough Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can pay the difference with your Standard Bank Credit, Cheque or Debit card*. Once you have completed the payment process above with your UCount Rewards Card, you will be prompted to complete the same process for your Credit, Cheque or Debit card – and may be required to enter a separate 3D SecureCode and follow a separate process for that card.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The option to part-pay using a Credit, Cheque or Debit card is not available for online purchases at Makro and Incredible Connection. If you want to redeem your UCount Rewards Points at Makro or Incredible Connection online, you will need to have enough points available to cover the total purchase price of an item.
Whenever you shop online, even if you are shopping on a website that is protected by 3D Secure, it makes sense to take some simple precautions to protect yourself against fraud:
- Always shop with retailers you know, or research them first to ensure they are reputable and reliable.
- Keep a record of your online transactions, and always keep purchase confirmation emails.
- Check the website's delivery and return policies to ensure that unsatisfactory items can be replaced or refunded.
- Look for key or lock symbol in the browser window and check the website address, which should begin with https:// rather than http://
- Make sure your browser and your computer's operating system software are up to date and that you have reliable anti-virus protection.
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded
Promotions and Notices
Unlock UCount Rewards with Standard Bank's Banking App. A brand-new way of showing that U Count.
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about UCount Rewards.
See the latest information on our Rewards Retailers, FreshStop and Musica.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.