Redeem into an AutoShare Invest account
AutoShare Invest (ASI) is a low-cost online trading platform that allows you to buy and/or sell Securities on the JSE on a month to month basis.
If you don’t already have an AutoShare Invest account, you can open one now. Once you have an account, you will be able to redeem your Rewards Points* and add to your investments.
You get access to:
- a choice of around 250 well-known Securities in which to invest
- a selection of Securities with a minimum of R500 per selected Security per month
- an online portfolio which you can view on your Standard Bank Internet Banking profile
- a reduced brokerage rate of just 0.25% (excluding statutory charges*) from SBG Securities
- detailed fact sheets that include:
- the performance of each Security
- background information on each security
- access to the JSE Stock Exchange News Service (SENS)
* Statutory charges include STRATE, Securities Transfer Tax (STT), Investor Protection Levy (IPL) and VAT.
There are two ways to redeem into your investment account. You can sign into your UCount Rewards account or call the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
For online redemption:
- Sign in to your UCount Rewards account
- Click on the "UCount Online Redemption Portal" tab
- Click on the "Savings and Investment" tab
- Add "AutoShare Invest" to your basket
- Select your quantity
- Select "Deposit in Standard Bank AutoShare Invest account"
- Select the Rand equivalent for your redemption
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded
Promotions and Notices
Help a student in need by redeeming your Rewards Points into Feenix™ or pay your loved one's school fees with your Rewards Points via School-Days®. Visit feenix.org to create your profile, or register on schooldays.co.za or download the School-Days® app. Redeem using your UCount Rewards Card. T&Cs apply
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about our rewards programme, including changing earn rates, newest Rewards Retailers, and more.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.