Clicks is South Africa's leading health and beauty outlet, and with more than 450 stores across Southern Africa, there's always one near you. Clicks also has the largest retail pharmacy chain, with over 330 in-store dispensaries, plus a repeat prescription service allowing you to have your prescription pre-packed and ready for collection at any of their pharmacies nationwide. Clicks – your feel good, pay less store!
When using your qualifying card at any Clicks store in South Africa, you will
- Collect 1% back in rewards points on qualifying purchases, plus
- You will also collect up to 1.25% back in rewards points based on your Tier.
To find out more about Clicks, or to locate your nearest Clicks store:
How to redeem your rewards points at Clicks:
- You can redeem your rewards points in-store with your activated UCount Rewards Card. Simply swipe your UCount Rewards Card and enter your PIN.
- If you don't have enough rewards points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your Standard Bank personal Credit, Cheque and Debit Cards to pay the difference.
NOTE: You must activate your UCount Rewards Card before you can redeem your rewards points at Rewards Retailers. If you haven't yet activated your UCount Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
Terms and Conditions:
- You cannot collect rewards points from Clicks on prescription medications, dispensary fees, airtime or gift card purchases.
- Your rewards points cannot be refunded back into your UCount Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your rewards points - you will be refunded with a Clicks gift card or according to Clicks' return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 200 000 rewards points (R20 000) per month.
- Rewards points can only be redeemed in South African Clicks stores.