Tiger Wheel & Tyre
Founded in 1967, Tiger Wheel & Tyre is one of the largest wheel and tyre suppliers in South Africa.
Tiger Wheel & Tyre stocks a wide variety of tyre and wheel brands at affordable prices. You can also have your wheels checked, fitted, balanced or aligned.
Use your qualifying Standard Bank business credit, cheque or debit card at any Tiger Wheel & Tyre store and earn:
- 2.50% back in UCount Rewards Points
- Additionally, you will also earn up to 1.25%* back in UCount Rewards Points based on your Tiering Level
You can redeem your UCount Rewards Points with your activated* Business Rewards Card.
- Simply swipe your Business Rewards Card and enter your PIN.
- If you don't have enough UCount Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying business credit, cheque or debit card to pay the difference.
*If you haven't yet activated your Business Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards for business contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
To view your UCount Rewards Points balance, sign into your UCount Rewards for business profile, go on the Standard Bank Mobile banking app, or SMS "BALANCE" to 32700. SMS costs R1.
- You can earn a maximum of 1500 UCount Rewards Points (R150) per transaction at Tiger Wheel & Tyre.
- Your UCount Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your Business Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your UCount Rewards Points – you will be refunded with a Tiger Wheel & Tyre gift card or according to Tiger Wheel & Tyre's return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 300 000 UCount Rewards Points (R 30 000) per month and / or per transaction.
- UCount Rewards Points can only be redeemed at South African Tiger Wheel & Tyre stores.
Join UCount Rewards for Business
Promotions and Notices
When using your qualifying Standard Bank Business card at Caltex, you can get up to R5* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil, based on your Tier Level.
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about UCount Rewards for Business.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.