Get up to 5%* back in Rewards Points on your purchases and redeem your Rewards Points online at our participating Rewards Retailers.
When redeeming your Rewards Points online, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) in order to complete your payment.
* This does not apply to all Rewards Retailers. T&Cs apply.
3D Secure is an internationally recognised security standard which protects your card against unauthorised use and gives you added peace of mind when you are shopping online. Online Rewards Retailers use 3D Secure to authenticate card payments – ensuring you can shop with confidence.
You can redeem your Rewards Points to pay for your purchases at our online Rewards Retailers by using your activated UCount Business Rewards card. To complete your payment, you will receive a 3D SecureCode (OTP) to authenticate your UCount Business Rewards card.
Once you have finished shopping and you want to make your payment with your Rewards Points, simply:
- Enter your 16-digit UCount Business Rewards card number
- Enter your name
- Enter your card expiry date
- Enter the 3-digit CVV number on the back of your card
- Enter the 3D Secure Code (OTP).
Please note that your UCount Business Rewards Card must be activated in order to retrieve your 3D SecureCode for online redemption. If you haven’t yet activated your UCount Business Rewards card, you can do this instore, online or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
If you do not have enough Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can pay the difference with your Standard Bank Business credit or cheque card*. Once you have completed the payment process with your UCount Business Rewards card, you will be prompted to complete the same process for your credit or cheque card - and may be required to enter a separate 3D SecureCode and follow a separate process for that card.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The option to part-pay using a credit or cheque card is not available for online purchases at our Rewards Retailers. If you want to redeem your Rewards Points, you will need to have enough points available to cover the total purchase price of an item/s.
Whenever you shop online, even if you are shopping on a website that is protected by 3D Secure, you should take some simple precautions to protect yourself against fraud:
- Always research retailers and businesses first to ensure they are reputable and reliable.
- Keep a record of your online transactions, and always keep purchase confirmation emails.
- Check the website's delivery and return policies to ensure that unsatisfactory items can be replaced or refunded.
- Look for key or lock symbol in the browser window and check the website address, which should begin with https:// rather than http://
- Make sure your browser and your computer's operating system software are up to date and that you have reliable anti-virus protection.
Join UCount Rewards for Business
Promotions and Notices
When using your qualifying Standard Bank Business card at Caltex, you can get up to R10* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil, based on your Tier Level.
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about UCount Rewards for Business.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.