Some of the benefits
Dual Membership Rewards
UCount Rewards for Business is Standard Bank’s rewards programme that allows you to earn Rewards Points on your spend whenever you use your Standard Bank Business Credit, Cheque or Debit card. And, the higher your tier, the more UCount Rewards Points you will earn.
- Up to 500* Rewards Points just for being a member
- Up to R10* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil purchased, based on your Tier level when you fill up at Caltex.
- Up to 1%* back every time you shop using your Standard Bank Business Credit, Cheque or Debit card
- Up to 5%* back in Card Rewards every time you shop at our Rewards Retailers
- Up to 3600* Dual Membership Rewards by being a member of both UCount Rewards and UCount Rewards for Business programmes
- Up to 690* Social Rewards when you link your Twitter account and earn more every time you share your positive UCount experience with #UCountBusiness
Redeeming Rewards Points is just as easy as earning them. Just swipe your UCount Rewards for Business Card instore or provide your card number when shopping online – it's that simple.
- Fuel and oil at Caltex
- Great deals online and in-store at our Rewards Retailers
- On the UCount Online Redemptions Portal
- Local and international travel deals at the UCount Travel Mall
- Access to the Bidvest Premier Airport Lounges in South Africa
- Investing into a Notice Deposit
- Funding a student on FEENIX, our crowd-funding platform
*Terms and conditions apply
- Order your UCount Rewards for Business Card by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 826 868 or by signing into the UCount Rewards for Business website
- The card will be couriered to you, or you can collect one from your Business Banker at a Standard Bank branch
- You will need to activate the card either online on the UCount Rewards website, or via the UCount Rewards Contact Centre
- Swipe your UCount Rewards for Business Card at our UCount Rewards Retailers to redeem (pay for goods and services) with your UCount Rewards Points
- To pay for fuel and oil at any participating Caltex
- Use it for access at Bidvest Premier Airport lounges across South Africa
- R30 monthly payable by debit order from your Standard Bank Business account only (This cant be paid from a third- party account)
- Update your monthly debit order date or the Standard Bank Business account from which your debit order is paid from your Business Rewards dashboard or by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 826 868.
You can sign up for UCount Rewards for Business if you are a Sole Proprietor, Closed Corporation or Pty Limited company (excluding Trust Entities) with the following accounts:
- an active qualifying Standard Bank business transactional account, or
- an active BizLaunch account
- an active Shari’ah Business Current account
To qualify, your business should have a turnover of less than R20 million per year or if you have an Agricultural business, a turnover of less than R3 million per year.
Any of the qualifying Business Current Account signatories can register to join the programme on behalf of a business. The Signatory must be duly authorised to register on behalf of the business and must accept the Terms and Conditions. Only the registered Signatory will be able to manage and transact on the UCount Rewards for Business account. They will be the nominated Transactor and will be able to review balances, redeem Business Rewards Points and update details on the UCount Rewards for a Business account.
- Online on the UCount Rewards for Business website
- Contact the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 82 68 68
- Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch*
* Customers under 18 years can only join at a branch
Join UCount Rewards for Business
Promotions and Notices
When using your qualifying Standard Bank Business card at Caltex, you can get up to R10* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil, based on your Tier Level.
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about UCount Rewards for Business.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.