NetFlorist delivers through a network of preferred florists and courier services around South Africa as well as internationally.
Shop online at NetFlorist with your qualifying Standard Bank business credit, cheque or debit card and earn:
- 2.50% back in UCount Rewards Points
- Additionally, you will also earn up to 1.25%* back in UCount Rewards Points based on your Tiering Level
Redeem your UCount Rewards Points when you shop online at www.netflorist.co.za
- To make your purchase, simply enter your Business Rewards Card details and your 3D SecureCode on the order checkout page.
- To get your Business Rewards Card 3D SecureCode, simply:
- Sign into your UCount Rewards online profile
- Select "Manage UCount Rewards Card"
- Select "Get My 3DSecureCode"
- For more information about 3D SecureCode, click here
- If you don't have enough UCount Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying business credit, cheque or debit card to pay the difference.
*If you haven't yet activated your Business Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards for business contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
To view your UCount Rewards Points balance, sign into your UCount Rewards for business profile, go on the Standard Bank Mobile banking app, or SMS ‘BALANCE' to 32700. SMS costs R1.
- Your UCount Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your Business Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your UCount Rewards Points – you will be refunded with a NetFlorist gift card or according to NetFlorist's return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 300 000 UCount Rewards Points (R 30 000) per transaction and / or per month.
- NetFlorist does not accept debit cards for online payment.
Join UCount Rewards for Business
Promotions and Notices
When using your qualifying Standard Bank Business card at Caltex, you can get up to R5* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil, based on your Tier Level.
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about UCount Rewards for Business.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.