Makro is one of the largest retail stores in Africa - offering the latest electronics, office equipment, stationery and more.
Shop in-store or online at Makro with your qualifying Standard Bank business credit, cheque or debit card and earn:
- 0.75% back in UCount Business Rewards Points on general merchandise
- 0.75% back in UCount Business Rewards Points on the value of your UCount Business Rewards Points redeemed on general merchandise when using your Business Rewards Card
- Additionally, you will also earn up to 1.25%* back in Rewards Points on General Merchandise and Liquor in-store and Online
You can redeem your UCount Business Rewards Points in-store with your activated* Business Rewards Card.
- Simply swipe your Business Rewards Card and enter your PIN.
- If you don't have enough UCount Business Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying business credit, cheque or debit card to pay the difference.
Or you can redeem your UCount Business Rewards Points when you shop online at www.makro.co.za
- To make your purchase, simply enter your UCount Business Rewards Card details and your 3D SecureCode on the order checkout page.
- To get your UCount Business Rewards Card 3D SecureCode, simply:
- Sign into your UCount Business Rewards online profile
- Select "Manage UCount Business Rewards Card"
- Select "Get My 3DSecureCode"
- For more information about 3D SecureCode, click here
*If you haven't yet activated your Business Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Business Rewards for Business contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The option to part-pay using a Business credit, cheque or debit credit card is not available for online purchases at Makro. If you want to redeem your UCount Business Rewards Points at Makro online, you will need to have enough UCount Business Rewards Points available to cover the total purchase price of an item.
To view your UCount Business Rewards Points balance, sign into your UCount Business Rewards for Business profile, go on the Standard Bank Mobile banking app, or SMS "BALANCE" to 32700. SMS costs R1.
- General merchandise excludes food, groceries, liquor, cellular, delivery charges, financial services (such as extended warranties), trade debtors account payments and gift cards.
- The Rand value of UCount Business Rewards Points that can be earned will be limited to 5000 UCount Business Rewards Points (R500) per fixed cycle, which runs from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month.
- You must have a Makro access card in order to transact at Makro.
- Your UCount Business Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your Business Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your UCount Rewards Points – you will be refunded with a Makro credit note (not redeemable for cash) or according to Makro's return policy.
- Makro's online return policy states that you cannot be refunded for any merchandise purchased online from Makro to the value of R50 (fifty Rand) and less when using your Standard Bank business card or having redeemed your UCount Rewards Points.
- Redemption is limited to 300 000 UCount Rewards Points (R 30 000) per transaction and / or per month.
- UCount Rewards Points can only be redeemed at South African Makro stores and at Makro Online. Part-payment is not available for purchases from Makro online.
- Makro does not accept Business debit cards for online payment.
Join UCount Rewards for Business
Promotions and Notices
When using your qualifying Standard Bank Business card at Caltex, you can get up to R5* back in Rewards Points per litre of fuel and oil, based on your Tier Level.
Stay informed with the latest notices and information about UCount Rewards for Business.
At Standard Bank, your personal information is as personal to us as it is to you, which is why we'll never ask you to provide us with your login details.