Find everything you need for your business under one roof! Makro is South Africa’s largest warehouse club, providing retail customers, traders and commercial shoppers with over
55 000 quality branded products.
Shop in-store or online or at Makro with your qualifying Business Card and collect:
- 0.75% back in rewards points on general merchandise, plus
- You will also collect up to 1.25% back in rewards points based on your Tier
- You will also collect 0.75% back in rewards points on the value of your rewards points redeemed on general merchandise using your Business Rewards Card.
How to redeem your rewards points IN-STORE at Makro
- You can redeem your rewards points in-store with your activated Business Rewards Card. Simply swipe your Business Rewards Card and enter your selected PIN.
- If you don’t have enough rewards points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying Standard Bank Business Credit, Cheque or Debit Card to pay the difference.
NOTE: You must activate your Business Rewards Card before you can redeem your rewards points at our Rewards Retailers. If you haven’t yet activated your Business Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre
on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
How to redeem your rewards points ONLINE at Makro
- To redeem your rewards points online at Makro, enter your Business Rewards Card details and your 3DSecureCode on the order check-out page. To retrieve your 3D SecureCode, simply:
- Log in to your Business Rewards Online Profile
- Select ‘Manage your Business Rewards Card’
- Select ‘Get My 3D SecureCode’.
- Your Business Rewards card must be activated in order to get your 3D SecureCode when redeeming your rewards points online. For more information about 3D SecureCode. Click here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The option to part-pay using a credit or cheque card is not available for online purchases at Makro. If you want to redeem your rewards points at Makro online, you will need to have enough rewards points available to cover the total purchase price of an item.
To view your rewards point balance, log onto your UCount Rewards profile or call the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68) or just SMS the word ‘BALANCE’ to 32700. SMS costs R1.
Makro Contact details:
To find out more about Makro, to order your Makro access card or to locate your nearest Makro store:
Terms and Conditions:
- General merchandise excludes food, groceries, liquor, cellular, delivery charges, financial services (such as extended warranties), trade debtors account payments and gift cards.
- The Rand value of rewards points that can be collected at Makro will be limited to 5000 rewards points (R500) per fixed cycle, which runs from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month.
- You must have a Makro access card in order to transact at Makro.
- Your rewards points cannot be refunded back into your Business Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your rewards points – you will be refunded with a Makro credit note (not redeemable for cash), or according to Makro’s return policy.
- In terms Makro’s online return policy you cannot be refunded for any merchandise purchased online from the Makro to the value of R50 (fifty rand) and less when using your Standard Bank Card or having redeemed your rewards points
- Redemption is limited to 300 000 rewards points (R30 000) per transaction/per month.
- Rewards points can only be redeemed at South African Makro stores and online at Makro.
- Makro does not accept debit cards for online payment.