PLEASE NOTE: Due to Zando upgrading their website, you will not be able to redeem your UCount Rewards Points until further notice. You will however still be able to earn up to 2.75%* back in Rewards Points on all your Standard Bank card purchases. We apologise for any inconvenience
brings the most fashionable local and international shoes and clothing brands for women, men and kids right to your doorstep! Now you can update your entire wardrobe with the simple click of a button – and enjoy free delivery* and free returns up to 14 days!
Zando, South Africa’s biggest online fashion store!
*On orders above R250
When using your qualifying card at Zando, you will collect:
- 1.50% back in Rewards Points on all Fashion spend
- Up to 1.25% back in Rewards Points based on your rewards Tier.
- Collect up to 20% back in Rewards Points on your total Fashion purchases made online if you selected the Fashion Rewards category.
How to redeem your rewards points online at Zando
- You can redeem your rewards points at www.zando.co.za with your activated UCount Rewards Card. If you haven’t yet activated your UCount Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
- To make your purchase, simply enter your UCount Rewards Card details and your 3D SecureCode on the order checkout page. To get your UCount Rewards Card 3D SecureCode, simply:
For more information about 3D SecureCode,
- Log in to your UCount Rewards Online Profile
- Select ‘Manage UCount Rewards Card’
- Select ‘Get My 3DSecureCode’.
- If you don’t have enough rewards points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying Standard Bank Credit or Cheque Card to pay the difference.
To view your rewards point balance, log onto your UCount Rewards profile, go on the Standard Bank Mobile banking app, or SMS ‘BALANCE’ to 45224. SMS costs R1.
Zando contact details
Terms and Conditions:
- Your rewards points cannot be refunded back into your UCount Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your rewards points – you will be refunded with a Zando gift card or according to Zando’s return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 200 000 rewards points (R20 000) per transaction/per month.
- Rewards points can only be redeemed at Zando online.
- Zando does not accept debit cards for online payment.
- Fashion Rewards means Rewards Points you Earn on Qualifying Fashion Purchases when using your Card to pay for your purchases at any Participating Fashion Retailers stores in South Africa including online at Zando or where applicable.
- Should you select the Fashion Category, you will collect up to 20%* back in Fashion Rewards at Zando as well as 1.5% back in Retailer Rewards on your Fashion purchases.