Xtrend strives to inspire and influence a sense of fashion with ease, confidence and no limitations.
To be relevant with the leading elevated products and service the fashion channel.
Xtrend is not only about the commercial return as it is the credibility of having some key sexy relevant product.
Relate to market – conceptualizing lifestyle contributes to how one perceives mainstream society.
Xtrend: Why shop anywhere else?
When using your qualifying Standard Bank credit, cheque or debit card
online or at any of Xtrend stores, you will collect:
- 2.5% back in Rewards Points on all your purchases at Xtrend.
- You will also collect up to 1.25% back in Rewards Points based on your rewards Tier.
How to redeem your Rewards Points IN-STORE at Xtrend
- You can redeem your Rewards Points in-store with your activated UCount Rewards Card. Simply swipe your UCount Rewards Card and enter your selected PIN.
- If you don’t have enough Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your Standard Bank personal Credit, Cheque or Debit Card to pay the difference.
NOTE:You must activate your UCount Rewards Card before you can redeem your Rewards Points at Rewards Retailers. If you haven’t yet activated your UCount Rewards Card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68) or email [email protected].
To find out more about Xtrend, or to locate your nearest Xtrend:
Terms and Conditions:
- Your Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your UCount Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your Rewards Points – you will be refunded according to XTrend return policy.
- Redemption is limited to 200 000 Rewards Points (R20 000) per transaction/per month.
- Rewards Points can only be redeemed at South African Xtrend stores.
- **UCount Rewards Retail terms and conditions apply