Earn and redeem with Coastal Hire
Coastal Hire offers a wide range of well maintained, quality equipment for hire and has over 100 stores nationwide and in Southern Africa.
Shop in-store at Coastal Hire with your qualifying Standard Bank personal Credit, Cheque or Debit card and earn:
- 2% back in Rewards Points for all purchases, and
- Up to 1.25%* back in Rewards Points based on your Tiering Level.
You can redeem your Rewards Points in-store with your activated* UCount Rewards Card.
- Swipe your UCount Rewards Card and enter your PIN.
- If you don't have enough Rewards Points to pay for your purchase in full, you can use your qualifying card to pay the difference.
*If you haven't activated your UCount Rewards card, you can do this online, or by calling the UCount Rewards contact centre
on 0860 UCOUNT (82 68 68).
To view your Rewards Points balance, sign into your UCount Rewards profile, go on the Standard Bank App, or SMS 'BALANCE' to 45224.
SMS costs R1.
- The Rand value of Rewards Points that can be earned will be limited to 2 000 Rewards Points (R200) per fixed cycle, which runs from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month
- Your Rewards Points cannot be refunded back into your UCount Rewards Card if you return goods that were purchased with your Rewards Points – you will be refunded with a Coastal Hire credit note (not redeemable for cash) or according to Coastal Hire's return policy.
- If you cancel an order in writing and the order has already been processed or delivered, you cannot cancel the order there and then. In this case, you must refuse acceptance of the order when it is delivered. On receipt of the refuted order, Coastal Hire will inspect the equipment and if the equipment remains in good condition and is not damaged, Coastal Hire will provide you with a voucher on your account within 72 (seventy-two) hours thereof, less one day’s rental and the delivery costs incurred by Coastal Hire.
- In the event of a dispute with an order or if you intend to return the order after delivery, you will be required to contact Coastal Hire directly and log a dispute.
- The reimbursement of your payment for the order will be made via the method of payment which you selected when exercising the right of withdrawal, no later than 7 (seven) days following the date on which the right was exercised and accepted by Coastal Hire.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond repair or is stolen, lost or misplaced or not returned for any reason, the user will be liable to compensate Coastal Hire at the full retail price for the cost of replacing such equipment. The user will remain liable for the payment of the agreed hire rates until such time as the user has effected payment of the full retail price.
- Any risk related to the return of the equipment is borne by the user.
- Redemption is limited to 200 000 Rewards Points (R20 000) per transaction per month.
- Rewards Points can only be redeemed at South African Coastal Hire stores.
Join UCount today and start getting rewarded